Do I have to get an A1 form?

Hiya! Here are some questions and answers already on the site about the A1 form, just in case there is some help there :)

Jul 6th 2016, 18:15 | 1 answer

Where can I get an A1 form from?

I have a similar problem in reverse; I moved in UK from Greece, living and working here, and as I abide by the UK processes etc, I was told to get an A1 form (from the HMRC) to be exempt for paying in Greece as well.In the HMRC links I only see the case of the opposite flow (from UK to abroad)...

Oct 26th 2015, 6:59 | 3 answers

Where can I get an A1 form?

Hi Georgina,The HMRC has some information about this the impression I am getting is that you are only eligible for UK social security whilst abroad in Europe if you are still paying UK income tax. This would mean you were still working...

Sep 10th 2014, 9:58 | 1 answer

TYA Answers has been created in partnership with: