Latest answers

Awaiting Answer

Sign up to share your experience

Login to TYA Answers with Facebook Sign in with Facebook

Share Socially

Question Topics

Related questions

What do the British Council mean by 'environment' in their application form?

Hello,The 'environment' preference relates to the size of the town e.g. large town, small to medium town or rural. Thanks,Tom

Aug 11th 2014, 14:49 | 1 answer

Where can I get an A1 form?

Hi Georgina,The HMRC has some information about this the impression I am getting is that you are only eligible for UK social security whilst abroad in Europe if you are still paying UK...

Sep 10th 2014, 9:58 | 1 answer

Do I need an A1 form to have no obligation to pay tax contributions in another state?

Hi Anthony, Would you mind clarifying exactly what you mean? Whereabouts will you be renting a property next year?The clearer you are, the most likely it is someone will be able to give you a useful answer :)Thanks!The TYA Team

Nov 21st 2014, 15:23 | 1 answer

Where can I get an A1 form from?

I have a similar problem in reverse; I moved in UK from Greece, living and working here, and as I abide by the UK processes etc, I was told to get an A1 form (from the HMRC) to be exempt for paying in Greece as well.In the HMRC links I only see...

Oct 26th 2015, 6:59 | 3 answers

From the TYA Network

TYA Answers has been created in partnership with: