Latest answers

Answered anonymously , Jun 10th 2015, 23:35

You should still be paying a percentage of your tuition fees towards your home university, and SF should still be providing a tuition fee loan to cover it if you normally receive it and request it 

Comments 0 Please Sign in to comment

Sign up to share your experience

Login to TYA Answers with Facebook Sign in with Facebook

Share Socially

Question Topics

Related questions

Can I study abroad when I don't study a language?

If you speak to your University, they may be able to help you organise a Year Abroad as it is becoming more and more popular for students from all disciplines to study/work abroad.My University has now introduced the non-compulsory study abroad...

Jun 26th 2014, 9:28 | 4 answers

How long does it take for British Council language assistants to find out their assigned schools?

I went to France, not Spain, but I didn't find out until late August. I don't know of anyone who found out later than August. It's generally easier to find accommodation when you're there anyway, actually being able to see the house/flat in...

Jul 29th 2014, 15:15 | 3 answers

How do you keep up your language skills back home?

I guess the issue is with languages that are not part of your degree. You can get help with them in most universities through their Language Centre or similar. A lot of universities, like Southampton, offer language courses on an extra-curricular...

Aug 11th 2014, 14:19 | 6 answers

Will I still have student status as a Language Assistant in France?

Hello there,I'll put my hand up and say I don't know that for sure, though you'll still be considered a student here in the UK. Assuming you're going through the British Council's English Language Assistantship scheme, why don't you ask the...

Aug 11th 2014, 15:00 | 4 answers

What's the best way to look for careers that require a language?

Morning,Third Year Abroad have a great careers platform so not sure there's a better place to start. Additionally, even if you've graduated, most university Careers Offices should still be prepared to offer advance and guidance in this area,...

Aug 11th 2014, 18:30 | 3 answers

From the TYA Network

TYA Answers has been created in partnership with: